West Calgary is home to a large range of amenities and attractions that are loved by many West Calgary residents and tourists alike. And within West Calgary is the established community of West Springs, home to many of West Calgary’s more popular places to visit. Just moved to West Springs or planning on visiting? Here are some of the best places current residents recommend you should visit at least once:
If you’re looking for a shopping experience like no other, take a trip to one of West Spring’s premiere shopping centers and districts. West 85th is filled with a large range of boutiques, restaurants, and educational and professional services, all in one place for your convenience! Also nearby is the Aspen Landing shopping center, on the corner of 85th Street and 17th Avenue SW. This fairly new shopping center has plenty of shops and cafes for visitors to choose from.
West Springs has plenty of unique and memorable dining options. No matter the cuisine you’re hankering for, there are a number of dining destinations in this community that are sure to always satisfy your hunger. Some of the more popular restaurants and dining options include:
- Blue Door Oil & Vinegar – This spice, oil, and vinegar shop offersa tasty experience for its visitors! Take a stroll around the shop and taste a variety of vinegar and oils with complimentary pieces ofbread.
- Mercato – This unique restaurant serves authentic, homemade, Italian cuisine that many visitors enjoy!
- Ohh La La Patisserie – Ohh La La Patisserie is a popular bakery, with a large selection of French pastries and desserts.
- Vin Room – For smaller eats and treats, stop by the Vin Room! With over 100 types of wines to choose from and a tasty tapas menu, your taste palette will always leave satisfied.
- Fergus & Bix – If you’re looking for a restaurant with a more local feel, stop by Fergus & Bix! They have a great selection of meals with locallypicked ingredients.
- Diner Deluxe – Diner Deluxe is the place to go to satisfy all of your comfort-food cravings for breakfast and lunch!
West Springs offers plenty of opportunities for visitors to practice their favorite hobbies and past-times and view unique attractions. If you’re in the West Springs area, try visiting some of these popular destinations:
- Colour on Fire – Colour on Fire is an art studio where you can create your own personal pieces of art, including pottery, canvas paintings, or even glass fusion projects!
- InFlight Fitness – Exercise in a new way by taking flight at InFlight Fitness!The space is designed for anti-gravity, lifted exercise, an effective—and fun—way to work out!
- Mama Massage – This massage therapy spa is a great place to visit anytime you feel that you need to get away from it all and relax!
No matter where in West Springs you are, there are always plenty of places to shop, destinations to dine, and attractions to adore!